HRP RFQ: Venous thrombosis in spaceflight, quotes due Nov 20

Hi @AWGall

NASA’s Human Research Program released RFQ 80JSC026Q0014: Venous Thrombosis: Pathophysiology, Risk Characterization, and Potential Countermeasures for Spaceflight.

https://sam.gov/workspace/contract/opp/e1baa77a8343447b8f7a952cc3fa3156/view

Two deadlines:

  • Questions to the contracting officers: Oct 25, 1:00 PM CST
  • Quotes: Nov 20, 1:00 PM CST

Note this is a FAR Part 12 contract solicitation, not a grant. Evaluation is technical acceptability, past performance, then price. The scope is in Attachment A (PWS) on the SAM page.

Please use this new link to respond to this RFQ via email at john.d.russo@nasa.gov no later than 1:00 PM CST on November 20, 2026.

Point of contact: NASA Human Research Program Chief Scientist
js-hrp-chief-science-office@mail.nasa.gov

If your AWG work touches vascular biology, coagulation, or endothelial response to spaceflight, worth a look. Reply here if you’re putting something together and want to find collaborators.

I know nothing more than passing along this opportunity.
-Ryan

3 Likes

Hi all, I’m interested in the venous thrombosis RFQ and looking for collaborators, especially groups with vascular or coagulation expertise and an institution that can hold a federal contract. I can contribute reproducible multi-omics analysis of OSDR spaceflight datasets. If you’re putting something together, I’d be glad to join.

Omar Pérez Gallardo (OMROS LAB)

1 Like