Hi everyone!
I wanted to share a quick introduction and put myself out there as I look for new remote opportunities in clinical research coordination, systematic evidence synthesis, and research project support.
I’ve always been deeply passionate about the practical, behind-the-scenes work that makes good research happen -digging through the literature, organizing evidence, and helping multidisciplinary teams move forward smoothly.
Over the past few years, that’s taken a few different forms that I truly love:
• Digging into the data: I work actively as an evidence screener with Cochrane (Cochrane Crowd and GALENOS), and I spend a lot of my time doing systematic literature mapping, PRISMA scoping reviews, and dual-blind screening in Rayyan.
• Bringing people together: Right now, I have the privilege of coordinating a cross-working group project between the NASA OSDR Brain AWG and Spaceflight Epidemiology AWG, working alongside an amazing team of 20+ researchers, as well as contributing to causal DAG evidence reviews.
• Community health: With an advanced medical training background, I’ve founded community health initiatives and love translating complex evidence into accessible, real-world tools.
Continuous training & ethics compliance:
I’m a firm believer in rigorous methodological standards. Alongside my medical studies (UBA), I’ve made continuous education a priority, completing formal coursework and certifications from leading institutions:
• Clinical Research & Ethics: Certified in Good Clinical Practice (GCP, CITI Program / NIH) and Canadian Research Ethics (TCPS 2).
• Epidemiology & Public Health: Epidemiology in Public Health Practice (Johns Hopkins) and Health Systems (Imperial College London).
• Neuroscience & Scientific Communication: MicroBachelors Certificate in Neuroscience (Harvard Online), Writing in the Sciences (Stanford), and AI in Healthcare (Stanford).
• Practical Tools: Daily fluency in Rayyan, PubMed search builder, Cochrane RevMan, REDCap, and DAGitty.
What I’m looking for:
I’m currently seeking remote opportunities (part-time or full-time) where I can bring dedicated, reliable energy to a team -whether that’s as a Clinical Research Coordinator or Assistant, an Evidence Synthesis Specialist, or general Research Project Support.
I’m based in Argentina (ART / GMT-3) and work very comfortably with collaborators across US, European, and global time zones.
If your lab, organization, or research group is tackling a systematic review, needs an extra pair of hands for study screening and data curation, or could use dedicated support keeping a project organized, I’d love to connect!
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melodygramajo/
• Email: melodyceleste.gm@gmail.com
Thank you so much for reading, and I look forward to connecting!