Seeking Collaborators: Spaceflight-Related Neuro-Ophthalmic Physiology

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to connect with a few AWG members interested in collaborating on a potential project in spaceflight-related neuro-ophthalmic/ocular physiology.

The idea is centered around how fluid redistribution and altered gravitational loading may influence ocular/optic-nerve parameters, using relevant human ground-based analog data to better understand the physiological response.

I’m currently working on defining the research question and methodology, and would particularly value input from members with experience in:

• Spaceflight physiology / human research analogs
• Neuro-ophthalmology or ocular physiology
• Head-down tilt / bed-rest studies
• Systematic reviews and meta-analysis
• Study design, physiological outcome measurement, or data synthesis

If this area overlaps with your interests or expertise and you’d be interested in contributing, please feel free to comment or message me. I’d be happy to share more details privately and discuss potential roles for collaboration.

Looking forward to connecting with anyone working in this space.

2 Likes